Skip to Main Content

Departmental Forms

Forms for Undergraduate Students

Forms for Graduate Students

Other required forms including the graduate school application, requests for transfer credit, graduation, and leaves of absence are available on the UMBC Graduate School Website and linked below. It is very important that students complete and submit all required forms by the designated due dates established by the Department of History and the Graduate School.